Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Youth Event Ideas

One of the purposes I have for this blog is to not only share articles I have written but also to share youth event ideas that I have done with the youth at the Elizabethtown Church of Christ.

This past Friday night I had a TnT for my kids here. TnT stands for Teen Night Together. The purpose of this event is to give the kids something to do that is fun and a venue to bond. We also have a devo thought at the event where we discuss cultural things that they have to face. This past friday I set my projector up in our fellowship hall and showed the movie ELF. I cooked dinner for the kids and made spaghetti and meat sauce along with Texas Toast. I also had toppings so they could make spaghetti elf style.The kids loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment